Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Cathryn

Wool available

Can any one make use of 9oz (probably 10) of scarlet Jaeger special spun - all wool, double knitting, wool? 276g in total.

I keep looking at it and thinking that I should make use of it - but it's a colour that doesn't look good on any member of my family. So all the effort would not be worth it in the end.

I would just want the postage cost covered. And for the exact colour - just check out Bernie66 and Penny's avatars!
sally_in_wales

ooh yes please, unless anyone else wants to split it with me? I can see cosy red socks coming up Cool

Happy to divide it with someone though if anyone else wants some
Cathryn

I did think socks but decided that was a step too far hahaha. Will get them sent to you Sally (eh haven't you got enough wool?)
sally_in_wales

I probably do have enough wool- so if someone else is feeling disappointed for not shouting fast enough, please do say, I won't feel at all offended- otherwise it can join the rest of the sock stash Very Happy
Cathryn

I was joking - I didn't think there was an enough Laughing Laughing

Haven't had your shawl off much this week - I love it - but i did think that when i bought it I would have to put it away until next winter Sad
hardworkinghippy

I wish I lived just round the corner from a few of you knitters!

I'd love to swops yarns.

Smile
Penny Outskirts

hardworkinghippy wrote:
I wish I lived just round the corner from a few of you knitters!

I'd love to swops yarns.

Smile

I wish I lived round the corner from you HHW Very Happy
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home