links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
cooker

Author 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 06 6:17 pm    Post subject: cooker Reply with quote

Get the beers in the fridge Simon I'm on my way.

nettie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 06 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're going where I think you're going then you will have a fabulous time. And forget the beer, only red wine will do!!!

madmonk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 06 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nettie wrote:
If you're going where I think you're going then you will have a fabulous time. And forget the beer, only red wine will do!!!

Thanks Nettie , never got to meet Simon in the end his van broke down but we hope to meet next time I am over, we have a house about 70k north of simon in a village called Parnac just off of junction 20 on the A20 and yes we had a fabulous time, spent 3 whole days cutting down grass and weeds that had grown chest high, but at last we have a tidy 3/4 acre and much wine was consumed in the process, arrived back today to the joys of the M20,M25,M1. I must be mad.
R

Blue Sky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 06 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ray

Thanks again - everso-much for the cooker. I am in the process of installing a concrete pillar from down in the cellar to support the weight of the beast (beautiful as it is). When you visit next April it will be steaming with roast Duck in your honour.

We look forward to meeting your aquaintance once again (or in the case of Zoe and the boys - at last).

Thanks

Simon

madmonk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 06 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Simon, my mouth is watering at the thought of it, glad to have done some bartering downsizer style. its a good feeling when something works out isn't it? also had the bonus of meeting Hardworking hippy and Fabrice it was such a good fortnight. See you soon. Ray

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Downsizing abroad All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive