Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Pekins/Sabelpoot boys available, N. Yorkshire

Author 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 12 9:35 am    Post subject: Pekins/Sabelpoot boys available, N. Yorkshire Reply with quote    

Hi all

I've got three Pekin boys available - 2 x b&w cuckoo, 1 x lemon cuckoo - in Skipton, North Yorkshire. I'm left with just one Lemon Millefleur Sabelpoot (aka Booted Bantam) boy. All nine weeks old now.

Pekins crowing robustly. Sabelpoot boy has yet to crow. I can't keep them, much as I'd like to, limited space. I'm keeping the two Sabelpoot hens I hatched as I've sourced an unrelated cock to keep them company and provide hatching eggs next year.

In terms of provenance, the Pekins were hatched from eggs sourced from a friend all the way down in Sussex, while the 'poots were hatched from a well-known show breeder in N. Yorks. All are healthy, friendly and delightful birds.

You can get in touch with me via andrew at chickensaspets dot uk dot com or here if you're interested and have any questions! x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive