Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
caravan for sale

Author 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 13 7:03 pm    Post subject: caravan for sale Reply with quote

Here we have a Bailey Senator Arizona, 2005 CRIS registered.

It's a four berth with fixed end bathroom with walk-in shower. Obviously due to its' age it is slightly imperfect, but overall it is very very good.

With mains , battery or gas power, it comes with gas bottle and spare empty bottle for exchanging. It has two fresh water roll along barrels and a waste water rolalong container. With crockery, cutlery, glasses and pots and pans it is absolutely ready to holiday in, all you need is number plates.
It also comes with remote control electric movers, worth 1.5k by themselves, cd/radio, onboard and external tv aerials, and a signal booster, as well as awning and groundsheet.

It has double glazing with blown warm air central heating that can run on gas or mains electricity, a gas oven with grill and gas hob, with extractor fan above.

In the bathroom, two wardrobes so you can dress in privacy after a shower, a fixed cassette loo, makeup spotlights above the mirror, and loads of storage.
It also has an alarm, wheelclamp, hitchlock, camping BBQ, windbreaks and goodness knows what else. It really is a holiday package in itself. No need to spend any more on anything.
Stats:
External length is 23.3 feet, 7.08m. Internal length is 18 foot one, or 5.50m. unladen weight is 1198 kg. Width 2.19m or 7 foot two.
Asking price is £6500 cash.
PM's welcome, as are comments in open forum. More photo's to follow.

Can even throw in some chutneys, jams and fresh eggs.

Lloyd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 13 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more pix:

Hairyloon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 13 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far to nice for me...
I'm after one I can carve up for a project...

Lloyd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 13 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noooo
This one is the guarantor of loads and loads of cheap holidays.

Went

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 13 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What engine would you need to tow that?

Lloyd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 13 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a 2.2i petrol, but it's not so much about the engine as the weight of the towing car, as I think the caravan cannot exceed 75% of the weight of the car safely.
That said I used to pull a heavier caravan with a 1.6 Suzuki Vitara convertible which is a very light car, and was barely aware of the van on the back. At the time I also had a Land Rover 2 litre diesel which really struggled to pull it. I now have a lwb 4wd.

gythagirl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 13 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks lovely, they're terrific vans, we had a 5-berth Senator for years. I was very sad indeed to see it go but the kids all eventually started going their own way and not with us! Fab family memories.

Lloyd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 13 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will also be very sad to see it go, but needs must. We don't use it enough to justify having that much money tied up in it, and it depreciates a little every year, ( although curiously caravans seem to be gaining and not losing values right now), so having agonised for a year or two we have decided it is go time.

LynneA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 13 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother has got himself a late 60's/early 70's caravan to go with his classic Triumph cars for when he goes to shows. Haven't seen it yet, but when he gets round to the final part of the refurb - the interior, he's going to store it in our alloted parking spot.

First thing I intend to do when he leaves it with us is put a small toy cow on the table.

12Bore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 13 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will it be small?

Or far away...?

Lloyd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 13 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12Bore wrote:
Will it be small?

Stats:
External length is 23.3 feet, 7.08m. Internal length is 18 foot one, or 5.50m. unladen weight is 1198 kg. Width 2.19m

Lloyd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 13 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a pic of the bunks assembled if anyone wants to see them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive