Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
An alternative to NDA's sharing The Idea

Author 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 14 9:29 am    Post subject: An alternative to NDA's sharing The Idea Reply with quote

Quote:
FriendDA

This agreement is entered into this ___ day of ___ 20__ by and between _____________ (hereinafter "The Advisor") and _____________ (hereinafter "The Keeper of the Idea" or "I") regarding information The Keeper of The Idea is choosing to share with The Advisor (hereinafter "The Idea").

WHEREAS I possess a bright idea that I am choosing to disclose to you, The Advisor, with the mutual understanding that you are my friend and that you will not screw me.

Manners of screwing include, but are not limited to:
1.Adapting some or all of The Idea for your own purposes.
2.Choosing to share some or all of The Idea with those who are not bound to this agreement.
3.Failing to do your best to protect The Idea.

This is a "warm blanket" agreement with which, by requesting your agreement to it, I am helping myself sleep at night by placing a small amount of formality on the sharing of The Idea. I believe The Idea will only improve as a result of having solicited your honest and clear feedback.
Term
The term of this agreement shall continue until The Idea is no longer confidential.
Breach
This agreement has absolutely no legal binding. However, upon breach or violation of the agreement, I will feel free to do any of the following:
1.Curse you under my breath.
2.Publicly disclose the manner of your screw-i-tude.
3.Write about your transgressions in ALL CAPS.
4.No longer consider you a person with whom I can share my ideas.
Sharing
Sharing of some or all of The Idea with third parties may occur provided that you have cleared this with me and the third parties agree to the principles of the FriendDA.
Termination
Termination of this FriendDA can be executed by either party, but don't be a douche.

You are acknowledging and agreeing to this disclosure by reading it. If you find any part of this agreement uncomfortable or confusing, don't sweat it. We'll talk about something else.

Barefoot Andrew
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 14 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent
A.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive