Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
NZ x Californian rabbits, breeding trio for sale

Author 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 14 11:18 am    Post subject: NZ x Californian rabbits, breeding trio for sale Reply with quote

I am having yet another cull of activities in order to get our life down to manageable proportions. This time it's the rabbits.

A buck and two does. Tame enough to hand-feed and handle if you need to doctor them, but not pets. Proven fertile. One doe consistently produces 12 kits, one produces 8. I put them in kit two days apart and even the babies up so they both have ten.

Does are in kit, due w/c 21st July.

£40 the trio.

They are twelve months old, NZ/Californian crosses. This gives a good sized meat rabbit. You can kill at 8 weeks, or at 18+. The skins are beautiful, I am going to have a go at tanning the most recent half dozen.

They need a minimum 8 square foot of cage or hutch each. I am currently keeping them in a colony-pen, which is, so far, working well. I'm about to do a little article on it, with photos

I'm keeping my two English Giant does, at this point. Partly because one has escaped and is living wild in the garden.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive