Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Poulet's day old Hubbards - South East Wales

Author 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 09 3:52 pm    Post subject: Poulet's day old Hubbards - South East Wales Reply with quote

I am going to be placing an order with Poulet for day old Poulet Grey Hubbards. I will be collecting them from Poulet's driver (on his delivery route). I was wondering if anyone else would like to order some - and they can then collect them from me? I am happy to be a collection point.

I will only be charging what Poulet charges me, provided they are collected within a day or two. If you would like me to keep them any longer, I would either expect some money for chick feed or some chick feed to compensate me. I only expect payment once you collect you cluccles.

I need to know numbers by the 15th... latest the 16th of Jan.

I am based near Raglan.

One of Poulet's Hubbards dressed:

Sorry to spring this on everyone with such short notice - it was originally on the RC.

Pel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 09 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone collecting from you who lives nearer me (west-wales) if so i'll put an order in with you, only 4 though this is why i'm hopping someone closer to me is collecting.

Shan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 09 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pel,

I have 2 eople collecting, one near Llanarth and the other from Usk. Unfortunately, no one near you.

Gunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 15 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Is anyone still buying hubbards/ross/cobb birds in s wales?

Regards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive