Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
spare Android phone anyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Author 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 17 11:56 pm    Post subject: spare Android phone anyone? Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone has an old Android phone laying around?
We have got continuous glucose monitoring sensors for little man's diabeties to let us keep an eye on levels and the sensors can be read from their monitor or we can download an app onto an Android phone, the benifit of using the phone is it will send the readings directly to my phone so when they scan him at school I will get a report, paranoid parent I knkw but there you go...
we are looking for an old phone thst is above Android 4. 0 and a newer operating system than ice cream sandwich...
we will get a chip for any network needed so that's not a problem, thought I would ask in the recycling section before we went shopping for one.

chez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 17 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a little one, a Galaxy Fame GT-S6810P, that's running Android 4.1.2, if that's any help? It's unlocked, in good condition and you could have it for £20 including the postage. (I tried to train my mum to use it, but it was hopeless )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive