Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
dont know if this is right place to post.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Author 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 07 10:34 am    Post subject: dont know if this is right place to post..... Reply with quote

hi can anyone help me out im looking for a good online shop for whippet coats leads ect as my whippit needs a new coat,
he did not like old one and used it as a porta loo then chewed it to bits lol

so can anyone help me out or do any of u have a whippet/hound online reatail; store

Stacey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 07 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry skedone - don't know of any online retailers but I have seen a new book called 'Men who knit and the dogs who love them' -maybe there's a pattern in there

Good luck anyway.

2steps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 07 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could try ebay. I bought some lovely fabric a while ago from a lady who made dog coats. sorry, don't haver her username though

nora

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 07 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you still got the old one? If you have, and there's enough of it left maybe you could make a pattern out of it and make a new one in some fabric he'd like.

hedgewitch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 07 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've had coats for a saluki/greyhound cross and a saluki from here - https://www.balafactoryshop.co.uk/

We got the thermal coats for the winter.

They're not the cheapest coats, but they're well made and will last. The service was excellent. They sent me a coat the next day when it started to snow the day before our saluki arrived!

They do whippet and whippet lurcher sizes and were helpful on the phone with sizing when I wasn't sure about the saluki's size.

skedone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 07 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the making it idea is not a good one at the mo dont really have the time what with me new ventures being started and current health problems but thats for the site hedgewich they look fab and will order him one this evening

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive