Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Alex Polizzi - The Fixer, tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Author 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 12 4:57 pm    Post subject: Alex Polizzi - The Fixer, tonight Reply with quote

Don't know if anyone's watching this but tonight's programme sounds interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01d9bk2/Alex_Polizzi_The_Fixer_Denver_Mill/

The bit about branding which she's going to tackle might be useful for a few of us.

The series is a bit formulaic, like most stuff on TV but I find her a bit more tolerable than Mary Portas and her partronising attitude.

And 10/10 to her for wearing leathers and looking pretty damn good in them a couple of programmes ago!

EV

Frazzled_Barbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 12 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Alex Polizzi - The Fixer, tonight Reply with quote

earthyvirgo wrote:
Don't know if anyone's watching this but tonight's programme sounds interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01d9bk2/Alex_Polizzi_The_Fixer_Denver_Mill/

The bit about branding which she's going to tackle might be useful for a few of us.

The series is a bit formulaic, like most stuff on TV but I find her a bit more tolerable than Mary Portas and her partronising attitude.

And 10/10 to her for wearing leathers and looking pretty damn good in them a couple of programmes ago!

EV

Oh yes - she played with her dip stick!

Thanks for the reminder.

Have now set the free view thing to record it.

welsh veg grower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 12 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cor branding maybe she should look at her own. Whats that awful yellow outfit she sometimes has on .

trouble is people think its possible to fix a buisness in a few hours and a couple of visits if only Sorry, sure its great entertainment but not very real. Seen some of them and notice she has a consultant working with her its not easy going in and changing businesses and getting people on your side takes time and effort from both parties.

sorry can you tell I have a client who thinks I can fix the business in an hour like she does

earthyvirgo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 12 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welsh veg grower wrote:
cor branding maybe she should look at her own. Whats that awful yellow outfit she sometimes has on .

trouble is people think its possible to fix a buisness in a few hours and a couple of visits if only Sorry, sure its great entertainment but not very real. Seen some of them and notice she has a consultant working with her its not easy going in and changing businesses and getting people on your side takes time and effort from both parties.

sorry can you tell I have a client who thinks I can fix the business in an hour like she does

Not suggesting (wouldn't dare!) it only takes a few hours.

I think she's with these businesses about 10 weeks, and OK, of course it's entertainment value first and she has a huge team behind her no doubt ... it'd be interesting to drop in on these businesses 12 months later.

EV

vegplot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 12 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks good in leather.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive