Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
top secret project. (the beginning of Merionwen)
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Author 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 4:18 pm    Post subject: top secret project. (the beginning of Merionwen) Reply with quote

would anyone be interested in spoilers?

Last edited by Nell Merionwen on Fri Mar 01, 13 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

cir3ngirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes

Went

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go on then...

Nell Merionwen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As some of you may be aware I am a phytotherapist/aromatherapist. I have a strong ethic regarding natural products so have spent the last 12 months researching natural cosmetology. This has also included a course on the subject.
With these aims and ethics in mind I am putting together a business that is dedicated to producing natural and organic skin care products. There will be a range of themes to each line and formulations.
I plan to get a quicker start to getting this off the ground with a crowd funding pitch to fund a wider range. If the pitch is not successful then I will start with a smaller range and build from there. I am aiming to take the "hobby" and make it work in a more professional and enterprising way.
I am currently working on the techie side of things with BA. Things like web design and marketing. Unfortunately his time is also being taken up with his own work and although I can read and work in HTML I still need his wider wisdom.
I have wanted to do this for a long time but never wanted to do it without fully understanding the science behind it. So I took the proactive step and went out there and filled my little brain with it.
It's quite exciting and I am hoping for the best....

NorthernMonkeyGirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooo sounds like a good 'un, can't wait to see what you come up with

Nell Merionwen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

body butters, massage bars, facial serums, bath milk, and many many more...I'm also open to suggestion.

Went

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a spoiler that's a full blown bath of bubbles and a rub down with a tub of body butter.....

That sounds great, I wish you well with your ventures - let us know when you get your crowd funding set up - I am sure we can all help promote it.

Midland Spinner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What they said - go for it.

Yay

Nell Merionwen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wentworth wrote:
That's not a spoiler that's a full blown bath of bubbles and a rub down with a tub of body butter.....

That sounds great, I wish you well with your ventures - let us know when you get your crowd funding set up - I am sure we can all help promote it.

That's really kind, thank you x

Nicky cigreen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo very exciting - good luck with your plans!

sally_in_wales
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you've been in touch with the same certifying chemist that I use haven't you? If not, shout and I'll send you copies of my current paperwork so you can see how it looks after you've had it all passed, if you are going for a package deal with him it can be handy to see whats covered in the finished document

Nell Merionwen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sally_in_wales wrote:
I think you've been in touch with the same certifying chemist that I use haven't you? If not, shout and I'll send you copies of my current paperwork so you can see how it looks after you've had it all passed, if you are going for a package deal with him it can be handy to see whats covered in the finished document

I have yes. He has been a wonderful mine of information and help. He is a real sweetie. Having a nosey at your copies would however, be useful

AnnaD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your project sounds brilliant, I look forward to seeing the finished products!

sally_in_wales
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you can bear with me a day or two I'll dig them out and forward them over. It may help you think of any small extra ingredients you need to add that haven't as yet come up.

vegplot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 13 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff. Something to get your teeth into (organic toothpaste?). I hope you succeed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive