Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Happy to write for your blog in return for link

Author 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 11 3:53 pm    Post subject: Happy to write for your blog in return for link Reply with quote

In my ongoing effort to promote my sites and increase traffic I am looking for blog owners that will allow me to write for their blog and give them free content (will be 100% original and researched) in return for including a couple of links back to my websites in the article. There will be no more than two anchor text links in main body and then a short bio at the bottom.

I am a freelance writer (amongst other things) and can assure you of quality content. Each article will be around 300 words long.

Topics relevant to my website and so what I could write on and link back relevantly are:

Anything agricultural & farming related

Smallholder issues

Animals/pets (with a farming/smallholder slant)

'Good life' - self sufficiency, growing veggies etc

Expat issues - moving abroad, living abroad, relocation, Bulgaria, France......

Organic produce and eating healthy, buying direct from producer

Rural issues

Travel - mainly Europe

Skiing, Ski Holidays & anything skiing related

Rachel

Temi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 17 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rachel,
I wonder if you are willing to take up the challenge of writing about the convenience and money saving opportunity offered by sending a Christmas ecard instead of a paper based Christmas card when you are travelling?
You will of course get a link and credit from the article. It will be posted on the blog section of This site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Authors Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive