Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Jigsaw puzzles?

Author 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 05 7:18 pm    Post subject: Jigsaw puzzles? Reply with quote

Has anyone ever made any? We want to do some special ones for an aunt who will be 80 this year. I can print the pics. onto decent paper, but I/m not sure how to mount it onto the card or how to cut it.

Help!

sally_in_wales
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 05 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta daaa! https://www.choicestationery.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2echoicestationery%2ecom%2facatalog%2fsearch%2ehtml&WD=jigsaw&PN=Folex_Inkjet_Paper_Range%2ehtml%23aFXPZJ#aFXPZJ

ooh, what a long link, if that doesnt work go to choicestationary.com and look for puzzle jet. £5.84 all deliverd for print your own jigsaw puzzles

sally_in_wales
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 05 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say these are a good supplier too- they do window cling and tile transfers and all sorts, just the kind of thing to brighten up a day for relatively small amounts of dosh, good quality compatible ink too. Use them a lot for my booklets and so on.

mochyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 05 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There: I knew someone would know! Thanks, Sally: I'll order some and get making! It will be a pic. for every month of the year using images from here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive