Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Laughed, I nearly cried.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot
Author 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 05 12:32 pm    Post subject: Laughed, I nearly cried..... Reply with quote

As many of you know, SNH (Scottish Natural Heritage) and I dont really see eye to eye.
The hedgehogs on the uists for one point has been a somewhat delicate matter (especially as we own and work dogs)- SNH mutters about the hunting with dogs ban- then goes and employs people outwith the Island to bring over dogs to hunt hedgehogs (or locate them if you get my drift) we on the other hand have been totally isolated and overlooked( which I must admit has really over the years p***** me off) - Now I see that in the Shooting Times that, SNH, unless they use dogs to 'flush' hedgehogs for the gun , what they are doing is illegal - Ahhhhhh..divine retribution!!

Wonder if this will have a knock on affect for the mink, as they use dogs there - to locate!! cough cough ......better they get their act together as its all going pear shaped for them , and about time too, arrogant prats!!!

deerstalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 05 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My view is it will go belly up on a national basis in the comming months.

Sarah D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 05 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it will. Time will tell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive