Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Looking professional versus environmentally friendly
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Author 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 07 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pack everything in reused boxes, usually wine boxes or ex betterware boxes - i use reused packaging - it is more imortant to me to be environmentally friendly than to buy in loads of new packaging - i do have to have some new stuff but it is all recycled as much as i can afford - my prices do not really allow for very expensive recycled packaging - i'd rather my customers be able to clean green that it be beyond a lot of pockets.

Some items do need to be wrapped in plastic though - i use a label which says " Packed with care using reused and recycled packaging" I am going to design a new stciker which makes a point of advertising the fact that i reuse as much as i can.

It's what is in the box that counts.

Tradbritfowlco

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 07 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the link to the biodegradable bags - now all my cards are in them from now on - jst ordered a load!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive