Recipes            
Latest Articles
What articles would you like to see?
Page Previous  1, 2

Author 
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 05 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madman wrote:
I'd be interested to see more articles about shooting and fishing, more about maintaining equipment yourself rather than paying for it, and more about our site here, which we al contribute to..Say, annual statement of accounts, what charities wil benefit, that kind of thing.

Good point about stuff about the site. Moves are afoot with accounts, charities has been the idea suggested for excess cash, but ideas have also cropped up to buy stuff to expand what we do and this would throw us in the red considerably.

Just for the record, we operate as a non profit site with no one being paid to do anything.

moggins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 05 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jema wrote:
Just for the record, we operate as a non profit site with no one being paid to do anything.

That describes my life to a tee

Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 05 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moggins wrote:
jema wrote:

You ought to put that at the front door Moggins, make a change from the usual "no hawkers, no beggars, no "would you like to switch utilities madam""

"This is a non-profit family with nobody being paid to do anything. If you have spare manure or big strong arms please pop round the back door for a spade and a cup of tea, otherwise, try the neighbours, they have more money than sense".

moggins

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 05 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs, it's perfect, I will order the sign in the morning. Perhaps it will last longer than my "please do not obstruct my driveway" sign did

Deedee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 05 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one Bugs what do you suggest for putting off many unwanted visitors who often drop in as they think I'm bored at home all day

Bugs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 05 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aim to please

wellington womble

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 05 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bugs wrote:
moggins wrote:
jema wrote:

You ought to put that at the front door Moggins, make a change from the usual "no hawkers, no beggars, no "would you like to switch utilities madam""

"This is a non-profit family with nobody being paid to do anything. If you have spare manure or big strong arms please pop round the back door for a spade and a cup of tea, otherwise, try the neighbours, they have more money than sense".

It would be perfect in cross stitch (might take me a few years, though! I'm still knitting the bunny rabbit!)

mochyn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 05 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just about to post the cheese flapjack recipe on the recipe site...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive