Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Help with a poorly pig
Page Previous  1, 2

Author 
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 05 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short sections of log are also popular with piggies- bit like footballs, they can push em round but also have a good scratch against them. The ones I know like playing 'hide the snacks' too- if you can tock bits of carrot or something away in odd places round their pen -bury them even, so they have to rootle them out. keeps them happy for ages

Gertie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 05 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can just imagine you now, Simon, playing footie with your four legged friend. Well, that should keep him busy till the sow arrives - then mate you are on your own for the footie

Blue Sky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 05 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gertie wrote:
I can just imagine you now, Simon, playing footie with your four legged friend. Well, that should keep him busy till the sow arrives - then mate you are on your own for the footie

Yes G, I am sure you are right about that. But needless to say I have a thousand and one other things that I need to be doing so any evasion from playing "footy" with the pig would be helpful right now .... Well it IS nearly May!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive