Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
More on the Downsizer food weekend 2009
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Author 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 09 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be masses of food available, to be honest skipping breakfast might be a good idea.

Hopefully it will all be very good quality fayre as well.

Minamoo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 09 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had really wanted to bake a cake to bring along but had a rather yucky fall off my bike this morning so I'm a bit scraped, bruised and battered. I just got in to the Bristol house from Leeds and all I can think of is a nice hot bath! I really really hope I don't end up too stiff tomorrow! It really blows though as I had the ingredients and everything! I may see how i feel later on. We haven't packed yet though so OH might lose it if I suggest baking on top of packing!

jamanda
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 09 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minamoo wrote:
I had really wanted to bake a cake to bring along but had a rather yucky fall off my bike this morning so I'm a bit scraped, bruised and battered. I just got in to the Bristol house from Leeds and all I can think of is a nice hot bath! I really really hope I don't end up too stiff tomorrow! It really blows though as I had the ingredients and everything! I may see how i feel later on. We haven't packed yet though so OH might lose it if I suggest baking on top of packing!

Don't worry - there will be plenty of cake.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive