Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Hey Lottie!
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry
Author 
 Message
judith



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Posts: 22789
Location: Montgomeryshire
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 10:15 am    Post subject: Hey Lottie! Reply with quote
    

Guess what?



What a star.

Penny Outskirts



Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 23385
Location: Planet, not on the....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Look Mary-Jane!!!!!

They're beautiful Judith, what a clever girl!

Nick



Joined: 02 Nov 2004
Posts: 34535
Location: Hereford
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Mmmm, bite size! Fire up the barbie.

frewen



Joined: 08 Sep 2005
Posts: 11405

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Awww look at the babies

Mary-Jane



Joined: 13 Jan 2005
Posts: 18397
Location: The Fishing Strumpet is from Ceredigion in West Wales
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Penny wrote:
Look Mary-Jane!!!!!




Awww...they're so sweet. I want some...pleeeeeease darling. The pigs are going on Wednesday so it's an ideal time to start with ducks n'est pas?

Nick



Joined: 02 Nov 2004
Posts: 34535
Location: Hereford
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Um. Curtain poles are arriving on Thursday. You may have already extended your credit to an area where it may become uncomfortable to extend further.

judith



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Posts: 22789
Location: Montgomeryshire
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Mary-Jane wrote:
The pigs are going on Wednesday so it's an ideal time to start with ducks n'est pas?



Weeeeellll. I do have four more that are a lot bigger than that .....

Penny Outskirts



Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 23385
Location: Planet, not on the....
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Curtains, you're getting curtains

Mary-Jane



Joined: 13 Jan 2005
Posts: 18397
Location: The Fishing Strumpet is from Ceredigion in West Wales
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Nick wrote:
Um. Curtain poles are arriving on Thursday. You may have already extended your credit to an area where it may become uncomfortable to extend further.


Penny wrote:
Curtains, you're getting curtains


No - don't be silly. My mother just gave Nick a ton of stuff to 'look after' for us, including a billion curtain poles... Nick has rather selfishly decided that he wants the space back in his garage and is in our neck of the woods on Thursday.

Mary-Jane



Joined: 13 Jan 2005
Posts: 18397
Location: The Fishing Strumpet is from Ceredigion in West Wales
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

judith wrote:
Mary-Jane wrote:
The pigs are going on Wednesday so it's an ideal time to start with ducks n'est pas?



Weeeeellll. I do have four more that are a lot bigger than that .....


Really?

Nick



Joined: 02 Nov 2004
Posts: 34535
Location: Hereford
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Mary-Jane wrote:
Nick wrote:
Um. Curtain poles are arriving on Thursday. You may have already extended your credit to an area where it may become uncomfortable to extend further.


Penny wrote:
Curtains, you're getting curtains


No - don't be silly. My mother just gave Nick a ton of stuff to 'look after' for us, including a billion curtain poles... Nick has rather selfishly decided that he wants the space back in his garage and is in our neck of the woods on Thursday.


I'd be delighted to eBay it all and hand you the proceeds, if you'd rather?

Fee



Joined: 21 Mar 2005
Posts: 15922
Location: Earth
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

You know what I'm going to say, don't you...

Ahhhhhhhh

wellington womble



Joined: 08 Nov 2004
Posts: 15051
Location: East Midlands
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Do you want to get rid of any? I could really do with some curtain poles. Or are you waiting for the day when you can put them up yourselves (I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting for mine!)

lettucewoman



Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 7834
Location: Tiptoe in the Forest!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

aaaaaahhhhh

judith



Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Posts: 22789
Location: Montgomeryshire
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 08 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Mary-Jane wrote:
judith wrote:
Mary-Jane wrote:
The pigs are going on Wednesday so it's an ideal time to start with ducks n'est pas?



Weeeeellll. I do have four more that are a lot bigger than that .....


Really?


Indeedy I do. Just like these, in fact.






Oddly enough, I also happen to have lots of curtains that fit none of the windows in my house....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Poultry All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

 

Archive
Powered by php-BB © 2001, 2005 php-BB Group
Style by marsjupiter.com, released under GNU (GNU/GPL) license.
Copyright 2004 marsjupiter.com