About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
dear cat
Page 1, 2, 3  Next

Author 

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 12 9:03 am    Post subject: dear cat Reply with quote

I'm sure you like the attention you got from falling behind the furniture in my son's room and being stuck and Mr Cig having to unscrew various parts to save you, but I am made of tougher stuff and will leave you there each and every time you do it again. yes.

and turning up in the kitchen to tell me you were still stuck later was not a clever move, no.

I did still feed you to help you over your ordeal though, so I guess you win.

Melli-Jane

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 12 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Hugo,

I know you've had a bad life, but that was 10 years ago and you've been very loved since then, so really having a wee under the computer table and tripping the power wasn't very nice now was it? Oh, and I didn't appreciate the little gift on the wrong side of your litter tray you left me either - you've still got one good eye so should be able to see where you are aiming x

PS, please ask Bruce to finish all his takeaway, I'm sure he could have eaten the other foot as well so I didn't have to clear it up.

love Mum

Went

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 12 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Wentworth - how many times do you need to suffer an abscess from fighting, to learn to stay clear of the village tom?

Click to see full size image

That was 7 days ago - now almost back to normal and healing nicely....until the next time

Melli-Jane

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 12 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch - poor lad x

madcat

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 12 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor boy,I hope he learns to stay home out of harms way.
Local Tom maybe trip to vet for snip and released after 2 stones lighter

Green Rosie

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 12 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Firkin

You are an outdoor cat and as such, sitting on either my knee or the keyboard is making typing ra2t0er1* difficult and you should not be here.

* This is what Firkin typed

vegplot

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 12 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear one of four who sat on my laptop and managed not only reconfigure the system but also erased a rather nice flow diagram I was working on,

Your food is in the tin, help yourself.

gil
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 12 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Brush
The sooner you pee in your 'special litter tray', the sooner I can take your urine sample to the vet, and we can work out what needs to be done about the blood you were peeing this morning.

PS I know you weren't happy when the vet emptied your anal glands, but nor was I. Everything stinks of it now, including you and everywhere you go.

ang@ynys

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 12 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mizzme,
Thank you so much for the half eaten mouse that you left me this morning, strategically placed were I would walk on it with no shoes on. NICE
I take it that you’re not happy with being removed from my room and the baby’s cot which you think is your own space. Trust me this is the best thing once the small one arrives you will not want to be there. I will make it up to you

Mustang

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 12 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all 4 cats. I know being trained to use the human toilet rather than your cat litter tray is confusing and weird, but whilst most of you are doing great, one of you isn't aiming too well. The Toilet Seat Lid is not the place to pee. You've got to hit the hole instead.

And please can one of you figure out the flush!

chez

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 12 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Betty

Please do not hump Baby Annabel.

Thank you.

Shan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 12 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Poppy,

I brought you in a sprig of cat mint, which you clearly enjoyed, so please don't bite the hand that feeds you.... even if your excuse is that it smelled of cat mint.

Went

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 12 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Cats - AKA Wentworth and Gawber

Does the morning dew on the roof of the car really taste better than the bowls of water and pond? Next time can you clean the sides and wheels as well....?

onemanband

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 12 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear 'I haven't given you a name yet' - you sometimes sit at my back door mewwing for food.

Don't mind me - come in - have a good look round downstairs, have a scratch on my settee, check out the goldfish too.
Hey, why don't you go upstairs whilst you're at it and have a look under the beds and in the cupboards.

Nell Merionwen

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 12 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Buffy,
I am sorry I just sniggered when you sneezed and headbutted the cactus. But you will insist on sleeping over it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive