Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Wasps
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Conservation and Environment
Author 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 19 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion on the milk containers Jam Lady. I already use them for quite a lot of things, like melting beeswax, taking water to the woods in them and templates for spoons. The main problem I have is germination, as the house is just too cold. I think that they need something like 20C and at that time of year our house is usually nearer 15C.

As the others say, getting that weight of squash blossoms would be a job except at a squash farm.

Jam Lady

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 19 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am certainly drifting away from wasps. This might be better in recipes. However - the cookbook is Mexican, and apparently bunches of squash blossoms are sold in the market in Mexico. In which case another problem could occur. The blossoms are very fragile and begin to wilt very quickly. Even when wrapped in paper towel place in plastic bag and put into the refrigerator.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Conservation and Environment All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive