Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Mail order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Author 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 20 6:48 am    Post subject: Mail order Reply with quote

We do some of our products mail order. There is no particular problem with the charcoal, as we can take that to a local shop for dispatch and the price isn't unreasonable. The problem we have at the moment is besom brooms. They are up to 2m long, but are very light; no more than about 1.5kg. I have tried a few web sites such as parcels2go and parcel hero, but the only reliable price I can get is the best part of £20 or even more. Anyone any ideas if there is a company that can transport them for a reasonable price please? Ideally pick up at a local depot, but can be picked up from home.

derbyshiredowser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 20 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some disabled hand rails 3.2 mtrs in length delivered by TNT the company charged me £12

dpack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 20 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

our very long window cleaner pole came via dhl iirc , not a silly price even if it was 2.5 m in the box

Mistress Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 20 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I will check them both out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive