Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
tools, map+
Page Previous  1, 2

Author 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 21 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it works, tis hot, reading the instructions was certainly wise

glad i noticed the purge the pipe thing, after disconnection from the tank i got a 30 second full burn from the residual in the hose

tis a bit rainy to try it properly to check temps and heat output with blueing the wok, on steel sheet is a good test of a torch

it handles well and did exactly what it said in the words

i will review it properly when i have played more

dpack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 21 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps mk5 thunderflash(a proper one) and custard powder in the correct orientation beats 3 rookies and hairspray, the former 25 meters, the latter a split cone and 10m

i know it was my game, but they did have plenty of time to practice between or at parties
when i say they, most pulled out very early in that competition

being more responsible, that sort of game does emphasize the need for care with any fuel air mixes in an explosive ratio

i know what a cubic foot or so size of camper van stove gas can do in a burning van after bailing out of it, i did not see it i was busy with a casualty and did not flinch at the bang, when it was calmer for a mo i noticed stripped to the chassis with warm outcrops as a theme
(i lost 4 harnesses of climbing tat but no friends or family, a short long story which is more dramatic, complex and chilled than that suggests one point to note is a full tank of petrol burning is nowt to the cylinder deciding to join in)

gas fuels need good handling, be careful(tis why my camping fuel is charcoal and sticks)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Make Your Own/DIY All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive