Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Frazzled_Barbie

Bee Keeping Website

This is a blatant plug - just about to start doing some work for a friend of a friend and all new business needs a leg up occasionally. Hope I have posted it in the right place.

http://www.demeterbee.co.uk/index.php
Mistress Rose

It would be useful if you gave some information about where you are. I couldn't obviously see anything on the Home page.
Frazzled_Barbie

He is trading on line only (uk based in Kent) at the moment whilst he tries to source retail premises.

There is a contact page on the website and his contact business number is 01233 280850
KevtheBee

Based Near Headcorn in Kent. The phone number is 01622 892210 had to change because of a change of location.

Kev
vegplot

I'd recommend you have contact and other regulatory information on every page to avoid breaking the law...

Quote:
Companies in the UK must include certain regulatory information on their websites and in their email footers before 1st January 2007 or they will breach the Companies Act and risk a fine.
Midland Spinner

I'd recommend you have contact and other regulatory information on every page to avoid breaking the law...

Quote:
Companies in the UK must include certain regulatory information on their websites and in their email footers before 1st January 2007 or they will breach the Companies Act and risk a fine.

Every page?
I have it on the contact page and a page about the company - should I have a footer on every page then?

Could you point me to the source of the quote please Vegplot I think I might need to do some editing.
vegplot

Quote:

Every page?
I have it on the contact page and a page about the company - should I have a footer on every page then?

Could you point me to the source of the quote please Vegplot I think I might need to do some editing.

No need to have it on every page but it's often put in a common footer.

http://www.out-law.com/page-431

http://www.berr.gov.uk/files/file14640.pdf
Midland Spinner

Thanks Vegplot - as always WiSS Ltd comes up trumps. joanne

Oooh long blue gloves - I've been looking for those everywhere - I may be placing an order on Friday Smile Lorrainelovesplants

Had that discussion with a guy yesterday - I like the long blue gloves too - give me more confidence that leather ones. And with a hot rinse with WU liquid gets rid of the smell of bees, stings and stains from working in the hive.

Im stopping today at Exeter bee supplies on my way to pick up the kids......
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home