Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Foraging
boisdevie1

Can anyone tell me what these are

Found both in a field this morning. Sorry about the fuzzy quality of them. They aren't in the big database of mushrooms. Anyone have any idea what they are. Thanks.

[/img]
skedone

better pics would be nice but top one looks like summit i should not talk about on here (look up liberty cap~) as for other one i can not tell from them pics mate

bottom one could be blewit? not to shure tho look it up and see if it matches

edit bottom could be lyophyllum decastes as well but like i say it could be a lot of things with pics like that
nora

I agree with skedone, top ones liberty cap type hippy2 but sorry don't know what the other ones are.
bingo

rave safe kids

Liberty cap. If your thinking of eating this have your white gloves, whistle, chewing gum, glow stick and bottle of water handy. Remember rave save kids.........
(don't, unless you like getting off your head)
skedone

lol @bingo that pic is choice u have been there then
bingo

rave on

I have taken magic mushrooms years ago but I wouldn't recomend it to anyone. It was funny back then but I wouldn't take them now. I think in fact if I was to do anything like that now it would scare the crap out of me.
No I wasn't really off my head there, I was pretending to be dead while my daughter took my photo. One of those beautifull family moments.
Bernie66

Re: rave on

bingo wrote:

I was pretending to be dead while my daughter took my photo. One of those beautifull family moments.

SO many questions enter my mind when reading that..... Laughing
skedone

got to love the kids my youngest was in her walker this morning running round going raaa at people it was so funny
Zarza

LOL bingo. That picture reminds of me when I try to think.
cab

The top ones are LBJs (little brown jobs). Can't say for sure whether they're liberty caps, but don't eat 'em. I've seen people on some BAD shroom trips.

Bottom ones look rather like field blewits, but again the pics a bit naff so its hard to say. Check against that ID here and over at Rogers.
doctoral

How about liberty caps taken through a blue filter ... eat them and enjoy the wax faces around you (after being sick several times, mind you) ... Razz
bingo

Blue filter doc?
doctoral

Theyr'e not bright blue, you know - I will look at my monitor settings, though ... maybe I need a new one - this one has been playing up a bit ...
doctoral

Yep, everything I see now is becoming blue - I guess I need a new monitor - SH1T ...
bingo

I actuly thought they where to dark to be Liberty caps. Maybe its the photo, obviously the shape is right.
I never see these mushrooms when I'm out, if you get caught selling those these days its bird. Class A.
jp

Quote:
Yep, everything I see now is becoming blue - I guess I need a new monitor - SH1T ...

Hey Doc - they also seem blue to me, seems unlikely that both our monitors are on the blink... Confused
doctoral

Then maybe someone is pulling my plonker - looked like no.1 was definitely blue liberty caps - Oh God everyone has gone all waxy - I need to fly - yep, its a second floor job ... Cool
jp

Quote:
Then maybe someone is pulling my plonker - looked like no.1 was definitely blue liberty caps - Oh God everyone has gone all waxy - I need to fly - yep, its a second floor job ...

Crikey - they are strong, Doc only needed to look at them (on his monitor)... Shocked Wink
doctoral

yep - don't dry and powder them - that is now a class 'A' drug (you know, like heroin or cocaine ...) I will now go back to my fly agaric Wink
skedone

fly oh know not them they are very potant and dangerous and u call your self doc lol
doctoral

skedone wrote:
fly oh know not them they are very potant and dangerous and u call your self doc lol

Unless I have missed it, we need an emoticon for 'tongue-in-cheek' scratch maybe another for alien invaders - talk in strange tongues Razz

I put the phrase above into babel fish and came up with the following in French, which of course we all understand ...

"la mouche OH savent que pas ils ils sont appel très potant et dangereux et de u votre lol de Doc. d'art de l'auto-portrait" Exclamation
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Foraging
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home