Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
JonO

Cheap sheds @ B & Q

OK not quite the sustainable post that should be going in here, but I have just picked up a 8 x 6 shed marked up as 180 for 25. They have a new range and are clearing out the old stock. This one was at Redditch but I presume its happening elsewhere.

Very Happy
judith

Wow. That is a bargain.
Bernie66

That will be local pricing rather than company initiative. Not being negative at all but don't want anyone disappointed if they arrive at a loca one to find similar prices there.
Usually the company would not mark down to that extent IME
cab

I was in B&Q in Cambridge this morning, thought I'd see if they had lino in the right colours. They didn't, nor did they have the mega cheap sheds, at least not that I saw Sad

I was amazed to see that they've got seed spuds already.
tahir

Lino? There's only one:

http://tinyurl.com/yauf9j

Excellent stuff
cab

I was looking at some of their marmoleum in one of the shops actually. Some nice stuff. We only need a scrap (2m by 1m is more than enough) for the downstairs bog at the moment, so we can rather pick and choose to get just the colour/pattern she... errm, I mean we like (i.e. with such a small scrap it hardly matters how much per square metre).
sean

You can get marmoleum tiles too. We've got them in the bathroom and loo.
cab

Marmoleum floor tiles you mean?
sean

Yep.
cab

Shame, I was quite warming to the idea of putting them on the wall. Got to be easier to cut than ceramic tiles! Smile
Northern_Lad

cab wrote:
Shame, I was quite warming to the idea of putting them on the wall. Got to be easier to cut than ceramic tiles! Smile

For that fully padded effect.
doctoral

Northern_Lad wrote:
cab wrote:

For that fully padded effect.

... no, you'll need the 3 inch foam for that ...
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home