- Tbsp vegetable oil.
- 2 1/2 oz onion diced
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp chiles chopped finely
- 400g tofu rinsed dried and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 450g peas
- 2 eggs whisked
- 60g ground toasted almonds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 90g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tps ground black pepper
- Saute onion, garlic and chilies in the oil for 2 mins
- Add garam masala, salt and pepper a saute for a further minute.
- Add tofu cook all sides
- Add peas cover and cook for 4 mins.
- Let cool.
- Blend egg and tofu mix in a food processor
- Add bread crumbs and nuts. Place mix in an 8" by 8" oven proof dish lined with greased grease proof paper.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 mins until firm.
- Allow to cool and cut into cubes.