Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Chez

Free adverts in Home Farmer online

http://homefarmer.co.uk/classifieds/browse-ads/

Doesn't seem to be any catch - I think they are trying to get it off the ground.
Green Rosie

I cannot seem to log in - I register yet when I use the link they email me it keeps saying invalid username. Did you have any problems or am I being technothick?
Chez

No, it had a spasm with me, too. I clicked the 'reset password' link and it seemed to sort itself out.

Can I take a moment to be be smug about my advert?

http://homefarmer.co.uk/classifieds/show-ad/?id=59
Green Rosie

That has to be the hardest log in on any site I have ever joined. Finally got in doing the same thing I had done previously although I now am not sure if I'll ever got in again Rolling Eyes
Green Rosie

Got there in the end - here's my ad:Linky
Lorrainelovesplants

Im having problems.....
have registered, but cant log in - its not recognising the passwor, Ive reset it, still not accepting. Im rubbish at computers.....
its sent me a link to reset, but its not accepting so now its me, its me, what am I doing wrong. Stupid! Stupid girl!!! Mad
Green Rosie

Im having problems.....
have registered, but cant log in - its not recognising the passwor, Ive reset it, still not accepting. Im rubbish at computers.....
its sent me a link to reset, but its not accepting so now its me, its me, what am I doing wrong. Stupid! Stupid girl!!! Mad

That's exactly what happened to me. I started again with a different email address, same thing, waited a bit and it sorted itself out.

Good luck Very Happy
Lorrainelovesplants

Have had to re-register....faff!

Trying to place ad - now coming up with 'invalid item price - do not include currency symbols' If removed the sign, but still same message. Crying or Very sad
Lorrainelovesplants

have managed it.....not the easiest thing Ive ever done.
Nick

Has anyone thought to contact them and explain the difficulties? If they're trying to get off the ground, they could appreciate the feedback.
Green Rosie

I couldn't find an email contact but a further look round reveals I can contact them through Twitter or Facebook. Not ideal if you are not on either of those ... I might mention that fact to Wink
Frazzled_Barbie

I couldn't find an email contact but a further look round reveals I can contact them through Twitter or Facebook. Not ideal if you are not on either of those ... I might mention that fact to Wink

Would this help.

ruth@thegoodlifepress.co.uk
paul@thegoodlifepress.co.uk
Green Rosie

Thank you - where did you find those or was I being blind? Green Rosie

Email sent. SandraR

Same problem logging in yesterday, gave up. I'll try now. I thought it was just me until I saw this post. SandraR

I seem to be logged in but having the same pricing error as Lorraine now Neutral Frazzled_Barbie

Thank you - where did you find those or was I being blind?

It was on the contact page Rosie - however with the large advertising banner at the top of the page, anything needing looking at is at the bottom of each page. Not easy to find anything really.
SandraR

Ad finally placed but my son is still struggling to register Green Rosie

Nice email received back apologising for problems. Techy person dealing with ads has been notified apparently. Chez

Good-oh. I get the impression they are quite a small outfit. dolmen

I think it might be a good idea to offer to pay for the add, as they maybe a small business and needing to make some profit ... I'm only joking, but it makes me wonder sometimes.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home