Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Nick

Free insulation board. (by the pallet load)

Kingspan are local to me, and have started giving away their boards. They are the NON foil lined insulation boards, pallets at a time, please help yourself from their yard. It's pallets of off cuts, and remnants. Foil lined board is 15 a pallet.

Anyone interested, I can get a phone number, and scan the ad from the local rag.

This is they.
MarkS

But how would I get it to North Yorkshire?

(just off the A1 mind?)
gil

Ditto, but to Scotland (off M74)
Nick

There's only so much I can do, guys.
wellington womble

bloody hell - we've had two garage-fulls of the stuff for years. Finally got rid of it on my step dad, and the rest moved house with us, until some unsuspecting person stopped and asked if they could buy it for a self build. Clearly, it breeds!
Blue Sky

gil wrote:

and France ... (off A20) Smile
tahir

There are loads of pallet networks that should be able to pick up and deliver, I reckon 60-70 might do it?
Chez

Yes please, very interested. Could you scan the ad?

(And we're not THAT far away Smile )
Vanessa

Simon wrote:
gil wrote:

and France ... (off A20) Smile

Tempting to find out how much to deliver a couple of pallet-loads to one or other of us, hey Simon?!! Probably be prohibitive though, sadly.
tahir

lAST TIME i CHECKED PALLETS TO fRANCE WEREN'T THAT EXPENSIVE
Blue Sky

EEEEeeek!

CAPS lock
Nick

Chez wrote:
Yes please, very interested. Could you scan the ad?

(And we're not THAT far away Smile )

No, because I've lost the paper.Embarassed However, give them a ring, as they're always advertising it cheap. (First time I'd seen it free, which is why I posted.)
walshy

Hi saw your post from 2004 are kingspan still giving free pallets of insulation away ,cheers Neil
Nick

Haven't seen it, but haven't been looking. Give them a ring, they used to clear out the factory/warehouse every so often.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Energy Efficiency and Construction/Major Projects
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home