Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

       Downsizer Forum Index -> Land Management

Grazing license needed (scotland)

Does anyone have a sample of a grazing license? We are planning to let out a field and it needs to be official.
I understand it has to be less than a whole year ( this is for working horses so I'm guessing they'll have to remove them for a day should we decide to renew at the and of the term)
The field is about 2 acres- what sort of rent should we be looking at?
There's a tap nearby from which a hose would be run for water. The fencing is ok for sheep but big horses are a different matter, so we'd want a clause in stating that they are responsible for preventing escapes with eg electric fence.

try here

       Downsizer Forum Index -> Land Management
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home