I've a few prints there now and am just re-stocking cards
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GwynnethRixon?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
dpack

the pig drawings are ace Wink
gz

There will be dog ones going on asap Cool
dpack

Cool

have you tried drawing directly onto a plate ?

it can be rather fun, lino or wood need a different drawing style to engraved,etched or mezzo methods but tis fairly obvious what sort of mark will work for the intended technique of making a groove or surface Wink
gz

My boss in Porthmadog pottery could draw directly onto linoblocks in reverse...possibly being very dyslexic helped....

Hans Coper made impressions on clay, inked and one off printed. i saw them in a joint exhibition of his and Lucie Rie's work on the South Bank in London an age ago.

I feel I need a different method,but lino will do for now,and mastering one well to start with is no bad thing.
Hopefully back to claywork soon as well
dpack

litho is rather jolly.

with quite a lot of subjects the reversal thing is not an issue, it can look as good either side of the mirror Wink
gz

You may not know its the "wrong way round"....but I do.. Cool Laughing
gz

Dpack, dog cards in the shop...and more to come!
Mistress Rose

Looks good Gz. Interesting the previous discussion too. I have a handedness problem but am not dyslexic, although son is, but I 'see' things mirror image, so sometimes learn things left rather than right handed. Found it useful when studying isomers at college though. Very Happy
gz

dyslexia comes in many forms Cool
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home