Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
halloween

Hello to all !!

Hi everyone, I'm Steve. My OH is Diane and our daughter is Leanne. We have one German shepherd called McBeal and a cat called Tazzi

We currently live in Leeds, but in around 4 weeks (Touch wood) we'll be moving (Mortgage Free! Very Happy ) to a (soon to be) smallholding in County Galway, Ireland. Leanne will be attending Enniskillen University studying Equine Science in the North.

We are looking forward to the challenge and hoping for some worldly inspiration and guidance from you all!
jema

Welcome to our site Smile I hope you make it your site.
Treacodactyl

Welcome to our site Steve. Very Happy Nice to see people joining in and good luck with the move.
Gertie

Hi Steve - a warm welcome and the best of luck with your move to Ireland (you lucky devil!).

The folks here have taught me a lot and you are sure to get good advice from them, when you need it. I am sure (and sincerely hope) that you will share your experiences with us as well.

Look forward to hearing more from you. Wink
sean

Welcome aboard. Very Happy
halloween

Thanks all, Looking forward to participating! Very Happy
Nanny

hello to all

welcome halloween and arent you lucky!
Blue Sky

Re: Hello to all !!

halloween wrote:
We currently live in Leeds, but in around 4 weeks (Touch wood) we'll be moving (Mortgage Free! Very Happy ) to a (soon to be) smallholding in County Galway, Ireland. Leanne will be attending Enniskillen University studying Equine Science in the North.

You lucky so and so's! Very Happy

Welcome to downsizer! We are all here to help each other.

Leeds isn't so bad. I lived in York and did alot of work in Leeds - just down the road. I'm sure your new place is much more tranquil however. Keep us updated on how you get on.

Simon
halloween

Will do Simon. Leeds isn't that bad where we are on the outskirts, but we just got fed up with traffic and car alarms and noise in general. We both loved Ireland, so it seemed logical once Leanne finished her A levels to make the move.

Looking forward to it immensely !! Razz
Behemoth

We aspire to the outskirts!

Behemoth of Armley (or Upper Armley as the estate agents now call it)
sean

So what's on your coat of Arm(ley)s?
Behemoth

A sausage rampant!
halloween

Mmmmmmm Rampant Sausages !! and eggs.... and chips....
nettie

Hello Steve, glad to have you here, look forward to hearing all your stories about your new adventure! Very Happy
halloween

Well the first part of the story will be about how pathetic some Estate Agents can be, how brilliant one estate agent is, and how sloooowwww solicitors are...
nettie

You and Tahir can cry on each other's shoulders then Rolling Eyes
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home