Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Mary-Jane

Last episode of Broadchurch on tonight...

...and I can't wait to find out whodunnit.
What a superb drama series it has been. Even the Guardian thnks it's brilliant: http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2013/apr/22/nature-shock-killer-elephants-broadchurch?INTCMP=SRCH
earthyvirgo

I'm not clicking on any links that mention Broadchurch after 9pm tonight because I won't be watching it till tomorrow on iPlayer.

It could go so many ways ...

EV
Behemoth

We think we know but are avoiding any spoliers.
Nick

So,twenty minutes to go. Who's ringing these people to hear them explode? Twisted Evil
Barefoot Andrew

For those of you who haven't see it yet, watch it soon. It was superb.

ETA and we all want to talk about it Laughing

A.
Mithril

I completely missed this - it was filmed locally too. Hopefully it will remain on catch up for awhile.
robkb

For those of you who haven't see it yet, watch it soon. It was superb.

Wasn't it just! I can't remember the last time I watch a British series of that length that kept me so completely gripped from start to finish. BAFTA's all round.
tahir

Yup v good
Barefoot Andrew

It was worth the preceding seven weeks, just for the final 30 minutes or so.
A.
vegplot

I half expected Simon Pegg to make an appearance at one point in the first episode and from then on I couldn't take it seriously after that so didn't bother watching the rest.
earthyvirgo

There were a few bits where it got overdid the melodrama and forced tension but I thought Olivia Colman was particularly impressive.

EV
earthyvirgo

There were a few bits where it got overdid the melodrama and forced tension but I thought Olivia Colman was particularly impressive.

EV

ETA. Just realised she was in Tyrannosaur, which was shocking, but excellent.
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home