Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
gythagirl

Logging-In Problem - help required!

This is for a friend Wink Gardening-girl can't get onto Downsizer at the moment - she can't automatically log in anymore and the system won't accept the only password she can remember using (tbh I'm not sure I can recall mine either) - and she says there's no 'forgotten password' box to click. What does she do next ??? I said I'd ask! Thank you IT peeps Smile
!
Slim

You'll have to hope someone dares logout to look for a forgotten password link Laughing
Nicky Colour it green

make sure she is logging into the forum not the other bit of the website... I made that mistake

and the 'I forgot my password' thing should be just under where she puts her username and password
gythagirl

It's obviously not on the normal default page she has on her tablet - but I've asked her to google ds and open the main public site as there's a sign-in button which leads to a 'lost password' option. Hopefully that'll sort it out Very Happy
Nicky Colour it green

It's obviously not on the normal default page she has on her tablet - but I've asked her to google ds and open the main public site as there's a sign-in button which leads to a 'lost password' option. Hopefully that'll sort it out Very Happy

yes the main public site has a sign on place - and i dont know what that does but it does not give you access to the forum

if she navigates to https://forum.downsizer.net/ and then logs in, underneath the log in info is the 'I forgot' bit.
tahir

that should work, if not please pm me or Sean and well sort it
gythagirl

Thanks - I have e-prodded her...
       Downsizer Forum Index -> IT Matters
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home