Salmon with Black Trumpets and Horseradish Sauce
- 2 cups Black Trumpets
- 2 Tblsps butter
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Tblsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 tspn fresh lemon juice
- 2 salmon steaks or filets
- Lemon wedges
- Sauté Black Trumpets in 1 Tbsp. butter over medium heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix together mayo, horseradish, parsley and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place salmon in baking dish and dot with remaining butter. Broil 6 inches from heat until barely brown on edges.
- Spread horseradish sauce over fish and broil until bubbly and golden.
- Serve with sautéed mushrooms and lemon wedges.