Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Nell Merionwen

Topical Pratchett

Well it is in this house at the moment. The stunning Terry Pratchett taking about the fate of the orangutan
After looking into the palm oil issue I have had this on my mind for the last couple of weeks.
Instead of wasting any money on palm oil, allegedly sustainable or not. I decided to eschew the loathsome stuff and sponsor chocolate instead.
He is Merionwen's cutie mascot.

Rob R

Good call. And good prog.
mochyn

Nell: you're a star. I shall try to watch that.
Nell Merionwen

Ironically I've not watched it yet. It is scheduled for this afternoon's viewing while doing some paperwork or cross stitch.
john of wessex

I often wonder why we have never put him in charge of well, almost anything or everything.............

In Character of course!!
Hairyloon

Re: Topical Pratchett

Speaking of, I looked at your Crowdfunder page earlier, and I didn't spot anything there explaining the picture.
Obviously, we all know, but I assume you are also looking for folk from... outside. Confused
Nell Merionwen

Speaking of, I looked at your Crowdfunder page earlier, and I didn't spot anything there explaining the picture.
Obviously, we all know, but I assume you are also looking for folk from... outside. Confused update about palm oil
unfortunately I can't add pictures to the updates.
Hairyloon

Obviously, we all know, but I assume you are also looking for folk from... outside. Confused update about palm oil

I stand corrected.
But my point was that on your summary page, it looks like a gratuitous cute monkey picture. Which is not a problem, but perhaps better to put a note of explanation with the picture if you can.
Nell Merionwen

I stand corrected.
But my point was that on your summary page, it looks like a gratuitous cute monkey picture. Which is not a problem, but perhaps better to put a note of explanation with the picture if you can.

Unfortunately I can't Sad I would have if it were possible.
sean

I stand corrected.
I think it's an ape.
Nell Merionwen

I stand corrected.
I think it's an ape.

He bears a resemblance to BA Smile same hair and dreamy eyes Laughing
Hairyloon

But my point was that on your summary page, it looks like a gratuitous cute monkey picture.
I think it's an ape.
Clearly it is an ape. But the term "cute monkey picture" is fairly generic and includes most primates. Wink
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home