Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

       Downsizer Forum Index -> Land Management

Water pipe fittings

I've seen on Youtube some plug in and out water pipe, similar to hose pipe stuff that means you can have a mobile drinker and just unplug it and move it a few yards down. I've done a search but not really sure what it's called so what to look for is also a mystery and so far, no luck. Anyone have any idea what I'm on about? Very Happy
Rob R

Was it a collar like on hydraulic pipe fittings?


You could do it with standard hozelock stuff as long as you use the flow stop fittings.

I'm not entirely sure... Embarassed

It was a mobstocking video clip, but can't remember where I found it. Being off work has resulted in a lot of mobstocking reading and watching.....

Now I just need some more cows, can't mobstock with six! Wink

Well, you can, but that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Laughing

I'll see if I can retrace my steps and post it for wiser heads....
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Land Management
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home