Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Treacodactyl

Welcome Viking_Chick

Welcome Very Happy

I hope it's not a quick raid.
Viking_Chick

Thank you!

I found this place thanks to bugs through another site because she mentioned her tortilla recipe and to be honest only registered to say Hi to Cab - who I know through a completely different guise altogether...

Its a very interesting site - loads of information - I just wish more could be of relevance to me. Maybe I need to move a bit further south to be able to take more advantage! (Well, ok, a LOT futher south...)

But you never know, I might stick around a while....

VC
Treacodactyl

Where abouts are you? We have members from all over the place.
Viking_Chick

Shetland - you have any up here?
Treacodactyl

Not been to Scotland yet but would love to go.

It's a small world as Bugs is my OH and I met Cab last weekend!

Have you thought of making blue tortillas?
Viking_Chick

I'd figured that bugs was your OH in another thread - till then I thought bugs was male Embarassed

Never met Cab - just had a few debates with him over the last few years..... mostly on the same side but occasionally locking horns!

Word of advice - don't EVER get into an arguement on any side other than Cab's - he never gives in Wink

So tell me - whats he really like....
Blue Sky

Viking_Chick wrote:
Its a very interesting site - loads of information - I just wish more could be of relevance to me. Maybe I need to move a bit further south to be able to take more advantage! (Well, ok, a LOT futher south...)

But you never know, I might stick around a while....

VC

Welcome V_C

You don't really need to move anywhere. Most of the downsizing is possible from anywhere once you get into it. Whatever you do - enjoy the site and ask lots of questions. Somebody has usually been there, done it and failed miserably which is a big help to us newcomers.

Have fun! Smile
Cab

Pleasure to see you here VC. Make yourself at home.
Bugs

simon wrote:
Somebody has usually been there, done it and failed miserably

Cheers for the support Simon Rolling Eyes Wink

Welcome Viking Chick. I don't know if we have any members still in Shetland but I know that ButteryHOLsomeness (Buttery for short!) spent a couple of years living there before heading for the mainland, and we have several members around Scotland so you're far from alone - hope you will hang around and find some of the site is useful to you.

I'll forgive you for thinking I'm male on the grounds that you've disconcerted Cab so much he's forgotten to log in Laughing As for what he's really like...well...
Viking_Chick

Thanks cab - must admit when I saw your name I smiled - should have expected to find you on a place like this!

And thanks everyone else - seems like a very friendly place to be, all credit to the members.

You might well find it hard to get rid of me Very Happy
mrsnesbitt

Welcome Viking Chick nice to have you here Laughing Laughing
jema

A belated welcome Smile
nettie

Hiya VC, good to see you. Very Happy
tahir

Welccome on board VC, don't worry we're not geophobes we've got members in Norway, Canada, Belgium, France all over really. And if you ever need back up against Cab just let me know Wink
Gertie

Welcome Viking Chick! Laughing
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Welcome
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home