Archive for Downsizer For an ethical approach to consumption

Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
vicky jenkins

why not relocate your static caravan quite rural park

We have a space available for a static caravan bring on your own, or you can purchase a new or pre-owned one, we have 7 acres and only 12 plots, adults only, and suitable for those who enjoy peace and tranquil surroundings, we are surrounded 360deg by the clwydian mountain range, the park also has an enclosed dog run in our 3 acre field. rent free period available, long season, photo;s available, just ask for more details. Very Happy denbighshire, north wales.
pookie

It sounds lovely Vicky! Pics always help if you can put some up Smile

Welcome to the forum btw Wink
vicky jenkins

pics rural park

Hi sorry dont no how to post pics onto this site for rural holiday park, in denbighshire any help gratefull, thanks vicky or can send to individuals emails if thats ok
pookie

Just click on 'post reply' button and then 'attach file'

it will take you to your pc to locate the pics you want Smile
vicky jenkins

rural holiday park denbighshire north wales

I have clicked attach file and unfortunately nothing is happening regards
pookie

Re: rural holiday park denbighshire north wales

ahh..that was happening to me the other day! I tried again a few hours later and it worked.
alison

Re: rural holiday park denbighshire north wales

Your photo is probably too big.

email it to me and I will resize it.

It would be good to introduce yourself too, as most of the membership like an introduction rather than jump straight in with an advert.
vicky jenkins

rural holiday park denbighshire north wales

hi thanks for your help, if you send me your email will send some pictures and perhaps you will be able to downsize them my email is eryrys@talktalk.net

Hello my name is vicky and we are the owners of a 7acre rural holiday park, with 12 plots on and great mountain views, Im a passonate dog lover with 4 dogs two cocker spaniels and two small terrior crossbreads, who were both born deaf they are now two, we have lived in north wales for 12years and love the outdoor life, we grow our own veg and my daughter has chickens just round the corner from us, sorry for not introducing my self sooner havent been on a forum site before and not to good on the computer has you can tell..
regards vicky
mochyn

Croeso, Vicky. I'm down the road a bit near Lake Vyrnwy.

Have a rootle round the site: I'm sure you'll find a lot to interest you.
alison

vicky, at the bottem of my post is an email button. That will reach me. Nell Merionwen

Hello Vicky Very Happy Chez

Welcome, again! wave Went

Hello and welcome from Asturias.... Smile
       Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Page 1 of 1
Home Home Home Home Home