Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
free for your garden...........

Author 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 05 5:20 pm    Post subject: free for your garden........... Reply with quote

it's the time of year when i start thinking seriously about cleaning out the goat shed and all the contents are free to anyone who would like a trip to my place to collect with a largish trailer.

this unique opportunity can be yours and i will supply all the tea and coffee you could ever wish for and maybe a bickie or two

just imagine of the size of your pumpkins !!!

pm me ..............

nanny

moggins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 05 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanny as much as I like the thought of joining you for coffee, I don't have a trailer and the thought of transporting the contents of your goat shed in my car is not very appealing.

Nanny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 05 1:50 pm    Post subject: free for your garden Reply with quote

to be fair i had assumed to attract some one just a bit closer though of course anybody will be welcome

and soon...........

Sarah D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 05 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would if I was closer, but even Mr D has his limits in the tolerance department!

percypony

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 05 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We certainly don't need any more to add to our ever growing heap but thought I would let you know the success I have had advertising it in freeads.
We still have a HUGE heap and of course it is never ending but loads of people came along with their bags/trailers!
Anyone in hampshire welcome! Will have to provide tea and biscuits now though to 'keep up with the Joneses'!!! (well Nannies!)

Nanny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 05 7:12 pm    Post subject: free for your garden Reply with quote

well i reckon we should divide the country in half through london if you see what i mean...........

of course i only do the highest quality bickies and clipper tea.....

still had no takers anyway

i am now thinking about plan "b"

when i come up with one i will share it with you

Blue Sky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 05 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you could airmail the "goat manure" to France ???

Deedee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 05 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanny have you got any local allotment groups who could empty you out on a regular basis? Do you have the beanstalk project where you are? I'm sure both would be glad of free manure Wonder if your local council has an allotments officer who could maybe forward details to interested parties for you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive