Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Large Poultry Ark For Sale

Author 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 05 2:52 pm    Post subject: Large Poultry Ark For Sale Reply with quote

As well as the Severn 10 available below I also have a 9ft poultry ark for sale.

9ft long, 3ft wide and 4ft high. The house compartment is 3ft x 3ft in size and it's made from hardened timber.... and weighs a tonne!

Painted in MOUNTAIN BLUE !

When I had it built it was modelled almost exactly upon the large Forsham 606 ark and has a pop hole that can be opened from outside, carry handles along each side (two people definitely required), heavy galvanised mesh for the run, drop down end door, side access for the house compartment............. and it'll last for years.

I'm asking £140 ono for it and a trailer will be required to collect. It cost me over £250 to have it built.

Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera!!

Cris

@Calli

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 05 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id take it like a shot - even in blue! - but I can't really work a way of getting it home....

Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 05 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually.......the blue looks quite good - it's kind of a pastel blue!

nettie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 05 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cris, the people that are taking the chicken might be interested, they wanted to build a run to keep it separate from the others to start with anyway. I've left a message with them, will give you a shout when i hear anything.

Nettie

Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 05 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nettie.....I owe you a call about the hay/straw/chickens etc - haven't forgotten!

Cris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive