Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
what's in your DVD player.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Author 
 Message
alison
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 29 Oct 2004
Posts: 12918
Location: North Devon
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

I am watching Bugsy Malone, atm, while I do the ironing.

Nick



Joined: 02 Nov 2004
Posts: 34400
Location: Hereford
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Cathryn wrote:
Knowing Jeremy Clarkson is far too high a price to pay.


He'd be delighted to know that I'm getting tickets because I know the right gay couple.

wizz



Joined: 06 Apr 2005
Posts: 561

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Well my OH informed me yesterday that we had 116 episodes of peppa pig on the hard drive of the dvd player..

baldybloke



Joined: 24 May 2008
Posts: 1387
Location: Wiltshire
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Just watched 'Inherit the wind' with Spencer Tracy and Gene Kelly. A brilliant film.

arvo



Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 3321
Location: Somerset
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

wizz wrote:
Well my OH informed me yesterday that we had 116 episodes of peppa pig on the hard drive of the dvd player..


Oh good grief. Nenna would kill for your hard-drive.

And I would kill myself if she ever found it.

arvo



Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 3321
Location: Somerset
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

We just finished watching series 1+2 of The Guild.

May have to watch the rest on their website as the DVD's cost a fortune to ship from the States.

Nell Merionwen



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 16300
Location: Beautiful Derbyshire
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

arvo wrote:
We just finished watching series 1+2 of The Guild.

May have to watch the rest on their website as the DVD's cost a fortune to ship from the States.


lovefilm?

jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 35049
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Nell Merionwen wrote:

lovefilm?


Courtesy of same we cirrently have a documentary (a rockumentary if you will) about the early years of AC/DC and some episodes of Fry and Laurie doing Jeeves and Wooster.

Nell Merionwen



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 16300
Location: Beautiful Derbyshire
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Jamanda wrote:
Nell Merionwen wrote:

lovefilm?


Courtesy of same we cirrently have a documentary (a rockumentary if you will) about the early years of AC/DC and some episodes of Fry and Laurie doing Jeeves and Wooster.


I have the complete set of Jeeves and Wooster if you would like to borrow it. Also all the A bit of fry and laurie.

Nell Merionwen



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 16300
Location: Beautiful Derbyshire
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

We are off to Cornwall with Dr Ellingham again soon.

jamanda
Downsizer Moderator


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 35049
Location: Devon
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Nell Merionwen wrote:


I have the complete set of Jeeves and Wooster if you would like to borrow it. Also all the A bit of fry and laurie.


Thank you, that would be kind. Ben does like them. I was trying to get the Ripping Yarns too esp the one with the Precipitation Gague at t'town hall, but LF doesn't have them

Haze



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 33
Location: South Wales
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

The Smurfs



My little boy loves it for some strange reason.
I found myself humming that really annoying song when I cleaned out the chicken coop today...

earthyvirgo



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 7972
Location: creating prints in the loft, Gerlan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

We're re-watching Father Ted when we need a laugh.

Recently watched a couple of films with Cillian Murphy, v good, definitely not a laugh.

Waiting for House 7 to be a slightly more sensible price on DVD.

Currently downloading for watching a bit later, Neil Oliver's latest series, "The Last Explorers".

EV

Nell Merionwen



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 16300
Location: Beautiful Derbyshire
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

Jamanda wrote:
Nell Merionwen wrote:


I have the complete set of Jeeves and Wooster if you would like to borrow it. Also all the A bit of fry and laurie.


Thank you, that would be kind. Ben does like them. I was trying to get the Ripping Yarns too esp the one with the Precipitation Gague at t'town hall, but LF doesn't have them


I have a giant postal run to do this week. I will pop them in the post.

along with the pony for Chez

Nell Merionwen



Joined: 02 Jun 2008
Posts: 16300
Location: Beautiful Derbyshire
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 12 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
    

earthyvirgo wrote:
We're re-watching Father Ted when we need a laugh.

Recently watched a couple of films with Cillian Murphy, v good, definitely not a laugh.

Waiting for House 7 to be a slightly more sensible price on DVD.

Currently downloading for watching a bit later, Neil Oliver's latest series, "The Last Explorers".

EV


hmmm, I have them in iplayer. I wonder if BA can put them on disk. If it is a loan there are no copyright infringments are there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

 

Archive
Powered by php-BB © 2001, 2005 php-BB Group
Style by marsjupiter.com, released under GNU (GNU/GPL) license.
Copyright 2004 marsjupiter.com