Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
27.5 acre 3 bed house near Tregaron- for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Author 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 12 10:27 pm    Post subject: 27.5 acre 3 bed house near Tregaron- for sale Reply with quote

Just wanted to put this here in case someone is interested. Its a client of mine and this is their house https://www.evansbros.co.uk/Details.asp?PropertyCode=BRYNE/16278/3

Its absoultely gorgeous, has a big shed.. they've lambed their sheep in it, there are some wet patches, but a lot of the land is useful grazing, and one field in particular produces good crops of hay.
The kitchen has a big aga (oil), that is good to cook on and heats the kitchen nicely. Its in a good location, about a mile or so from tregaron, that has 2 butchers one of which i would most certainly recommend, several cafes, a pub, a shop, a school (primary and secondary), post office, slaughter house that is thriving, a livestock market and more.
Tregaron has a bus service that is quite frequent, the house itself has a lane that connects to the main road, at present i think every other bus goes past.

There is definate potential for the granny annexe as they call it, I could quite easily see that as a B&B or self catering 1 bed cottage.. would need its own door put in and a small kitchenette for self-catering. It would be in a good spot for walkers as the teifi pools are about a 20min drive away (plus the walk on top), cors caron is about 10mins drive away, strata florida about 15mins drive away.

Take a look at least

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive