Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Primitive Skills DVDs & Books.

Author 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 12 11:55 pm    Post subject: Primitive Skills DVDs & Books. Reply with quote

My DVDs & my book can be found on my blog at:
https://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/search?q=DVDs

AND

https://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/more-details-of-my-new-book-primitive.html

marigold

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 12 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just opened up your blog to have a quick look - now I'm looking forward to reading though the whole lot! Good luck with sales.

Le Loup

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 12 11:55 pm    Post subject: My Blog & West Sussex. Reply with quote

marigold wrote:
I just opened up your blog to have a quick look - now I'm looking forward to reading though the whole lot! Good luck with sales.

Glad you found it of interest marigold. If you don't mind me asking, where in West Sussex are you? I was born in Bognor Regis.
Regards, Keith.

marigold

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 12 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Worthing. I was born in Cambridge, but I need to live near the sea . I'd rather live near a more interesting coastline, but as long as I can smell the sea I'm happy.

Le Loup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 12 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marigold wrote:
I'm in Worthing. I was born in Cambridge, but I need to live near the sea . I'd rather live near a more interesting coastline, but as long as I can smell the sea I'm happy.

Ah, just down the road. I often used to drive to Worthing. Yes I liked being on the coast too, our family home was right on the outskirts then, fieds & woodland behind us, 5 minute walk to the sea.
But they started building on the fields & cutting down the woodland, so I thought it was time to leave. After some years of travelling & adventure I fanally purchased this forest where I now live. Wild horses could not drag me from here, & no one can cut down my trees.
Regards, Keith.

marigold

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 12 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worthing and it's surroundings are depressingly tame and suburban. I try not to think about it too much otherwise I go a bit loopy! At least the sea is more or less free to do it's own thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive