Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Software for online Partnership Tax Returns?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice
Author 
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 13 11:38 am    Post subject: Software for online Partnership Tax Returns? Reply with quote

Having missed the deadline for doing the partnership return by post, I apparently need some sort of software to return it online and it will cost money.

The HMRC website has a vast list of possible suppliers of this software, which I will wade through in due course, but does anyone have any recommendations for a supplier that isn't too expensive for doing fairly uncomplicated (one sum, split evenly between the two of us, no frills) partnership tax return stuff?

Rob R

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 13 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always use the Andica program & would recommend it, never had any issues and has always worked seamlessly.

sally_in_wales
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 13 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Rob, will use that then, the partnership form always scares the living daylights out of me!

Rob R

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 13 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the support behind it is pretty good too - they seem like real people who want to help.

sally_in_wales
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 13 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

done the download bit, just waiting for hmrc to link up my new reference numbers. Is it just me that finds the partnership forms to be written in something other than plain English? I'm always utterly boggled as to which bit the want me to fill in.

I think I need some advice about accounting generally, but will start a separate thread for that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Small Business Questions, Ideas and Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive