Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
John Lewis broadband & phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Author 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 14 11:11 am    Post subject: John Lewis broadband & phone Reply with quote

Hello

Anyone using John Lewis broadband and phone package? My mission for the week is to get my internet and phone cheaper than BT. I am a JL fan for their customer services and, although not the cheapest, their package is cheaper than my current BT - even if I could haggle them down to new customer rates. The one person I know who has JL broadband only (old customer) recommends it. Any Comments? Is their WiFi any good?

Also, I have never changed phone or broadband before, never mind both at the same time, and have only heard the horror stories of double billing and no phone for months, but some people seem to swop around a lot so it can't be that difficult, can it? Any tips on how to make the change over more straightforward?

Thanks
Gillyflower

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive