Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Online jobs...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property
Author 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 15 9:23 am    Post subject: Online jobs... Reply with quote

I am seeing a lot of adverts for "work from home opportunities", none of which are convincing enough to even give a second glance. I know that there do exist sensible jobs to do from your computer at home: I have a friend who does some, but it seems to me that finding them amongst the rubbish is a bit of a needle in a haystack.

Anyone here any experience or recommendations?

dpack

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 15 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a look at researching for publications and other end users,there is work there but the rates of pay £25 for say 500 words that might take a day or more to provide a proper analysis make it a very low payed job .i did find a good one that was perfect for my knowledge base but they needed somebody with recent nsa/cia experiance.

when amazon friends started there was scope for writing copy and boosting sales of their product but as the market filled up and they started charging for the "privilege" ,the economics of it looked very iffy unless you can sell a lot of extra tat.

online/phone survey work pays quite well but is very hard work and a lot of button pushing on the phone to get punters so again unless you get good quickly is not worth it.

there are some marketing/customer service schemes that only really work if you add then to your pre existing call center work and would not be easy for a homeworking style as you need 24/7 cover.

if you find owt good let me know

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Finance and Property All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive