Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
dear dog number tweety birds and jackhammers

Author 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 18 11:43 pm    Post subject: dear dog number tweety birds and jackhammers Reply with quote

dear dog , when tt gets home from work choosing a greeting gift from your toy basket is a noble gesture and a recognised courtesy when a hunter returns to the den.

scattering a few items behind the door can happen but when i try to move them back to the safety of your toy box it is best you dont leap under and upwards into my head with yours.

you now have a rather bruised occipital arch and a bitten lip and i have at least a little brain damage as you hit me spot on to target glabella and flap my skull and brain about.

i would give the contact a 3 on a scale of 1 being external to 5 being dead in my case.
in yours i would give it a 1 and a bit, we will see how that looks in the morning.

personally i would have used a club hammer for doing a proper job but dear hound your head is something you should be careful with

dont worry dear hound i know how to watch for any signs of serious complications

much love hope the eye and lip dont throb too much .

Shan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 18 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear dpack,

It is your duty to anticipate my movements and to defend me from my over-exuberant self.

BAD dpack!!!!!

Your faithful and very sore "dear hound"

derbyshiredowser

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 18 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are getting exited for Christmas ,I was also almost rendered unconcious when Alfie dog jumped on me in bed the other morning.

Shan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 18 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poppy once chewed through the Christmas lights and of course used to love shredding the Christmas paper across the entire lounge floor...

NorthernMonkeyGirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 18 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no!
Not-old-collie recommends throwing head backwards to really have full impact on your human with minimal risk to own face

Not-old-collie has also sussed that we're moving house again, so every time I blink she's hopped up in to the car to make sure I don't go without her. Can't decide if that's adorable or heart-breaking. Slightly concerned she'll get bundled into Oxfam with the bags of donations though...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Livestock and Pets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive