Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
good, but be careful out there

Author 

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 23 6:13 pm    Post subject: good, but be careful out there Reply with quote

not the first dyestuff to be multi purpose

im a bit sad about the mice, but they have taken one for the team

apparently they do actually taste ok which is small comfortED they= DC shrooms not the mice
[/color]
livia's mushroom is, allegedly, delicious
by a strange coincidence, i do sell brushes made of the finest bristles and they are the most gentle but firm brushes ever known to mankind

can be mistaken for etc has an extra level with a little cosmetic presentation
i tried it, and it is scarily convincing even to a moderately trained eye

Hint with shrooms, learn about the bad things to avoid them being "unfortunate" by accident

a remedy that improve outcomes for the regular DC(and perhaps similar) mistakes is rather nice

no mistakes is better

jema
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 23 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All mushrooms are edible, some are only edible once.

Mistress Rose

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 23 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope it saves some lives. At least some of the mice seem to have survived to tell the tale. (or tail if you prefer).

Foraging should only be done if you really know what you are picking. Every year I put up signs warning people about it in the woods. I think I have occasionally seen death caps, although as they were under beech trees they may not have been, but there are quite a lot of poisonous (make you sick but probably won't kill type) berries and some rather dubious fungi in season. At this time of year there is loads of wild garlic but also wild arum and a few other things people might pick by accident while foraging.

dpack

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 23 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does not work that way, the survivors do not have a happy retirement, whacked on the head or gassed is usual at the end of small animal tests, bigger ones require the usual means

re probably wont kill you, my first and hopefully only mistake was mature crampballs for young puffballs(my only excuse was i was young and foolish)
tasted ok, re probably not kill you, about day three it seemed quite an attractive outcome if it was swift

Mistress Rose

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 23 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if you go to A&E they usually make you sick, which won't make you feel too good for a bit either.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Foraging All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive