Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
spikeypigs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot
Author 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 22 5:01 pm    Post subject: spikeypigs Reply with quote

i am listening to the radio and among the wonders of R4 was hearing porcupines mating and doing porcupine pottering things

those are noises i never want to hear in the veg plot

they have some slightly niche ideas about romance as well
that would be a very XXX episode of life on earth, the fighting bit is fairly standard, then it gets into darkweb pay to view territory

i am not sure if the last bit makes them unpalatable but if it was a smiling girl when shot it might be worth giving the outside a rinse before prepping it

wildlife/lunch is weird

Nicky cigreen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 22 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hedgehogs are pretty noisy when mating too - I remember my son running in to tell me some hedgehogs were fighting.. I had to explain....

Mistress Rose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 22 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talking of hedgehogs; our niece runs a hedgehog rescue and warns that if you see any out during the day at this time of year, get them to a rescue or RSPCA at once. They are probably undersized juveniles so may not be able to hibernate because of low body weight and may be sick too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Shooting and Trapping for the Pot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive